MRI #2

So we took B for her MRI..Things went very well..very routine..We got her dressed in a gown and went down stairs..I went back with her where they would do the test..She was all smiles..it is a blessing she is not aware sometimes of things that are going on..the anesthesiologist who Travis and I had meet with a few minutes before put on gas on her as I held her and her little body just went limp in a few short seconds..Yikes that wasn't easy..but I was comforted she wouldn't wake up and be scared while the test was being done..when I went to the waiting area they put her IV in and started the medicine that would keep her asleep..things went wonderful..in just a little while they called Travis and I to come back with her and with her while she was waking up..She did Wonderful..And now we wait!

No comments: