Thursday, the girls and I went with some other Moms from church to the MOSH museum..We had a super time..We looked all around in the museum and saw a show on the IMAX screen.. Later we went outside down by the river and had our brown bag lunches..Allison had packed ours because we were in a hurry that morning..I was a little scared..but She had gone a great job..She is such a big help to me and I really miss her help when she loafs off and that is every chance she gets..
Madison spent most of our lunch chasing the birds..doesn't take much to make her happy..

After lunch we were brave and took all the kids a couple blocks over and rode the sky way..This is something I have been wanting to do with the girls for a while..They thought it was great..We are so blessed to have such a great church family...





No comments: